Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Diaper Cake

My boyfriend's sister is having her first baby in January and her baby shower was on Saturday this past weekend. Their mom asked me to be in charge of games which will be found here: Baby Shower Games. Since she asked me to help plan the baby shower, I wanted to create a diaper cake which is a tiered cake made out of diapers. **Warning: Diaper cake is not edible!!! It's mainly for decorations and part of my gift to her as well.


Final product. Got a lot of compliments on it!

I watched this video for instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKwE9POjnE
Materials: 72 diapers, rubber bands, cute bunny or toy of choice, and pretty ribbons. 



Start stacking the layers.



This is an easy tutorial on how to tie a bow. Tying a Perfect Bow



Final product. Got a lot of compliments on it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment