Monday, September 5, 2011

Mandarin Spring Salad + Citrus Dressing

This recipe is from Aunt Tammy. There was a baby shower this weekend and there was so much food! I could not handle it all. However, the salad was delicious. I asked Aunt Tammy for the recipe and I will make it and take a picture once I make it. I wanted to share it with you all.

It kinda tastes like the sesame dressing from costco but a lot better!!! It has a citrus taste to it!

Salad
Spring Mix Salad
1 bulb red onion, sliced
Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 can Mandarin Oranges


Dressing
1 cup olive oil
~ 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup mandarin juices from the can (use the mandarin oranges to top the salad)
1 lemon
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 tsp salt
fresh black pepper.

-Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender.

Serve with Spring Mix Salad with tomatoes and mandarin slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment